Sunday, July 22, 2012

What IS Futuristic Marketing?




As CEO of White Hat Publications I have multiple incomes only because I have been able to discuss on top Internet sites and because I am able to tap into the aether/cosmos using my invention the PyramiTroniX Resonator as a pyramid mind machine to accelerate the law of attraction. Further because I took the Empowered Entrepreneur Quiz  to determine whether I have the motivation to become an entrepreneur as a Precious Metals Scrapper as a complementary concept allowed me to promote as an eBook publisher / Editor a "How-To" eBook on the precious metal industry. When you have a marketing plan in place literally you can promote just about anything.

Since then I am involved in numerous online and offline ventures because it is now about diversified interests. The above video shows my check for $1,850.00 based on eBook publishing what I love to do and that is work on my invention and scrap for precious metals. After telling my dreams to Mark Hoverson a successful Internet guru who I have personally met at a Live the Dream II Event in Orlando, FL --- a  down-to-earth billionaire; he recommended that I diversify an become involved with him and Jonathan Budd a millionaire to promote Future Marketing as an Internet Marketing success protocol.


Not only am I able to identify this protocol as an empowered opportunity, but because I take action and have a game plan, all these top sites have one thing in common they generate either leads or income. However, this blog allows you to affiliate with Jonathan Budd and  Mark Hoverson as an affiliate partner and here is why you should as summarized by Mr. Budd.

Futuristic Marketing Program:"The Futuristic Marketing program is literally the most VALUABLE product I have ever created, and the most valuable product I've ever seen launched on the Internet. I'm convinced we're going to create the most success stories we've ever created, while raising the bar for delivering more value to the marketplace. Futuristic Marketing is actually 2 coaching programs combined into one. Coaching programs: #1. Futuristic Traffic. #2. Futuristic Influence. In addition to that, we're delivering world class & first of their kind software solutions that are COMPLETELY compatible to the coaching. Software: #1. Influence Machine Software: #2. Advanced Facebook Lead Generator We hand you the tools to build the audience of your dreams, then show you how to use them. Then we hand you the tools to convert that audience... and show you how to use them. When you see the price we are releasing this for... you'll think we are crazy. But the truth is... it's been designed that way to get OUTSTANDING conversions for you, so you can laugh your way to the bank on this promotion. I've made my partners millions of dollars in the past, and this is going to be the single best converting program we have put on the market to date, because it's THE most valuable. And honestly, this doesn't even do Futuristic Marketing justice. Just wait until you see the offer."

Futuristic Marketing Program:


 http://www.futuristicmarketing.com/results/influence.php?aff_id=1981598&sid=ebbeler


TIP #1: When you paste these emails into your auroresponder, remember to double and TRIPLE check that you've personalized it with your information (like your name, blog URL, and maybe add your own lines). Nothing screams "novice" more than forgetting to replace "YOUR NAME" with your actual name.


TIP #2: These emails come with commands for "personalization". It looks like this: {{firstname}}. This command is what Get Response uses and actually inserts your leads name in its place. Make sure to input the right command if you are NOT using Get Response.

As a life-coach I had to determine my strengths and weaknesses regarding having a millionaire mind-set.

I'm NOW on a mission to bring YOU into the FUTURE. :) Why? Because YOU can take the Futuristic Marketing quiz now to determine new areas for becoming a master marketer...

how? By get your "Marketing" score here... http://www.futuristicmarketing.com/results/influence.php?aff_id=1981598&sid=ebbeler and once you're done... I'll show you how to improve your results & make more money!

Become a Futuristic Marketer now! Take the new 3-min quiz changing people's businesses forever... http://www.futuristicmarketing.com/results/influence.php?aff_id=1981598&sid=ebbeler

No comments:

Post a Comment