- Aggregate (composite), in materials science, a component of a composite material used to resist compressive stress
- Construction aggregate, materials used in construction, including sand, gravel, crushed stone, slag, or recycled crushed concrete
- In some Christian churches, a group of several canonical hours (offices) combined to form a single religious service
- In the social sciences, a gathering of people into a cluster or a crowd that do not form a true social group
- In music, a set of all twelve pitch classes, also known as the total chromatic
- Aggregate (Sanskrit, skandha; Pāli, khandha), in Buddhism, refers to a category of sensory experiences
- Aggregate analysis, a technique used in amortized analysis in computer science, especially in analysis of algorithms
- Aggregate (data warehouse), a part of the dimensional model that is used to speed up query time by summarizing tables
- Aggregate data, in statistics, data combined from several measurements
- Aggregate demand, the total demand for final goods and services during a specific time period in an economy
- Aggregate supply, the total supply of goods and services produced during a specific time period in an economy
- Aggregate function, in computer science (especially SQL), a function that calculates a single result (scalar) from a collection of input values
- Aggregate score, in sport, the sum of two scorelines in a two-legged match
- Aggregate (rocket family), in rocketry, a set of experimental rocket designs developed in Nazi Germany
- Aggregate species (Wiktionary) or Species aggregate, a named species representing a range of very closely related organisms
- Aggregate Spend (US), a process to monitor the total amount spent by healthcare manufacturers on individual healthcare professionals and organizations through payments and gifts of various kinds
- AggreGate Platform, a software framework for managing diverse electronic devices
- Aggregate Root, Domain Driven Design concept
In support of an "aggregate definition" is this blog and exemplifies why an "online presence" as a blog perpetuates a myriad of activities for blogging as a conscious activity that has value such as RSS Readers and Aggregators.
I found a list of sites that provide a necessary understanding for accelerating the process of blogging which allows for mutifaceted approaches to promoting different genres. I use Feedburner on Blogger to actually identify the source or point of origin where an individual is perusing my blog site relative to the individual reading a particular blog (see different digital devices as a symbolic representation for an RSS feed).
Advanced feed management technology that helps bloggers, podcasters, and commercial publishers get more value from the content they create.
Windows application that reads and displays RSS newsfeeds based on XML.
Free, web-based news aggregator that makes it easy to keep up with your favorite blogs and
Customizable web-based aggregator for feeds from news sites, blogs, and other sites with a sharing facility.
RSS aggregator for the .NET framework.
RSS news aggregator that runs in Microsoft Outlook.
Free Windows RSS news-reader.
Offers an Internet Explorer add-on which integrates a bookmark manager, web sharing, RSS reader, and search.
Web news reader and browser which provides access to news content from different sources.
Blog tool that builds a site, organizes and archives posts, and publishes content.
Syndication service that places your blog content on top-tier online destinations to broaden reach, increase page views, and gain visibility.
Discover, organize, and share the wide range of dynamic RSS content on the Internet.
Allows you to subscribe to queries that are then matched against newly published information from sources such as blogs, newsgroups, and SEC filings.
Search aggregator retrieves results from other portals and search engines, including Google,
Yahoo, Live Search, blogs, videos, and more.
All Headline News
Continuously updated news and headline links from thousands of news sources. Also offers
Collects and organizes classified listings published on other RSS enabled web sites or directly onto edgeio. Browse or use keyword search to find and access the RSS feed you're looking for, or to upload your own RSS feed.
Offers a directory of RSS feeds and blogs from around the world.
Cross platform, open-sourced, syndicated news aggregator.
Free, web-based RSS/ATOM aggregator and bookmarks manager.
Web widget that adds an RSS feed to public web sites.